Sunday, August 2, 2009

Learn to swim

Yesterday morning, my friends and i went to swimming pool and learn to swim. Some of us are good swimmers, some don't. well, I am not a good swimmer and definitely don't know how to swim. But with the presence of our lecturer, he humbly taught us how to swim. Its looked funny when we swim in the pool together with kids aged 6-12 years old. There was a boy aged 10 (i guess) who come near to us and starring at us especially to one of my friend. We spent our time in the pool about 3hours and although its quite hard for a beginner like me, but we're very enjoyed and thankful to our lecturer who are able to teach us well. I hope i can be a good swimmer one day.

2 comments:

  1. Hi NinjaLeo,
    I know you can do it. Remember... Nothing is impossible if you believe you can do it. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee, thanks a lot..
    It was a good experience to me and i will try my best. Who knows i might become a good swimmer one day. Really appreciate and thanks for you guide and advice.

    ReplyDelete